Skip to main content

ABSA reload

                                                                  ABSA Reload




                                                           

                       
That money in ABSA is reported about that it is counting in the stank tank.That it is not to say that it is not there.It is the fact that it is not to say that it is not worth thinking about.In the immediate effect of it it has been seen to be there.In the withall of the summary of the thinking it is said and it is thanking them.
It is the summary that it is the capitalist money that is reimbursed in the fund of ABSA in the inoculate sense of their thinking.In the said that it is said that it is the thanking Bankorp for the bailout finance they supplied to the whiteminority at the time.Their system is depleted in the secure state that they find themselves in,in this case.That it is not terribly seeking them in this fault in the case of them and not thanking him is absolute.
The public protector would like to find the solitude to the problem but not in the fact that she is in.In the statement that she has crossed the line and tried to change the constitution.For the effectiveness there off its there fore that fact.
No what?
I would say that it was scene by the whiteman that he is in the same boat but that he is seen in the light of the constituent.It is not the fact for him.But it is the so fact that he is so finding it realy easy to find a scape goat in this case.It is also affected by the Maria Ramos protruding the scene with  her in the mix.It is the case affected syndrome with Maria Ramos in the name.That is the so affected in the scene of the eheredictatary in the ascene that she is the one to be be found.in the scene that she ois to be found iis the find.that she is in the stay of her name is the stake holder.Stakeholder s are fact in this matter and that is the thing to count of.it oieasy to sauy it is probable to take away the ignant fact that is moey that ABSA stole.But itis also in them to say no.
It is also heard that it is in the law to perpetuated in thecsene that she is not astray in the fat.It is thefact that reported SpyCIEXreport is not aclaim but a fact.But for the resn of not knowing it is not their problem.In the fact that she is in the fight of her survuival to be the outright winner is not acclaimed.it ois also a fact that she is also the seen fight in the cause for the public investors.it is also keen of the CIEX spy to see them through but heis not there anymore.in the scene of no forgiveness iot is Mario ramos versus the Public Protector.it is also affected by the factor that she is in the scene fgactor that she is alone in the state ment in the knew everything.That is also seen in the predictable ness of her stabe which consists of foreign duplicae investors in places like Paris,ROme Germany,France probably.that is to stay on the fact that she is very keen in seein g them through although they are not here they cannot be caught.It is affair that summons the highest order in this case.that past wouold have no bearing on it.
Investor money spent and ABSA have to pay back that in thought seems highly unlikely and that counts only in Maria ramos favour that it counts in her name it is the fact.that it is the seen thing in them is also affected.In the affected ones it is also affected by thehstet that she is in and that is Trevor Manuel covering White monopoly .

That is to say Gigabyte in recluse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Structfull day

                                                           A very structfull day In the day was me and the disguting manners of me there was a little baby that existed on the scene.That made me think that it was okay to be nasty that I forgot to say hi and forget that time went by.It caused the menopause in me that caused the outright cry in me.That also got the gift in me and that is no love no care and no existence in the sphere of time.So eminitaing from the stem of love that i dont care it all.But its just no love and care that exists in my heart in this case and manner.In the case of me in the case of the name of the given I'm at rest to care for all the crisis that exsted in me.But nothing really happened to me thats so denying of the love for me in the Christ worship of nothing to say that I care is disgust I'm just there for nothing like burglar ready to commit this deed.To care for me is so a delirium that I cant exist but who can forget only the ones that are so rid

Blackbeauty

Blackpusy is like cream and they are so delectable in this Cape Town,that you cant get enough to see. Only when you see they are so far from you that want to touch them and hold it in youre hands.Eye candy is so far from me but she is as chochlate on icecream to eat.To see that thing in its virgin behold is just to touch it and see the comeing is surprise of it. Just making my day is the surprise in them its Jannet,Michelle,Chloe and Sirvnana. With names like that who can you see.In her underwear shes tight with that black panties on in midnight call her a woman and make her a whore thats my name to call her a gift.

Vey sudden was me,born again today

                                             Very sudden was me,born again today I thought I was disgusted by them and  but I'm not.They are so scared of some people in this time that they don't really care of fellow citizens and partners to say I'm just  a person.That I only care about myself but,I'm not  strange and people are even stranger in the effect of something that is there,like a problem or circumstances that is there.Can we beat it or can we just look at it and stare at it. Or just let it go cause where do we go otherwise,do i shrug my shouldered and say goodbye or who do we tell other wise. Like I'm saying I'm nothing in this case like me I'm not said in this matter of time too forget there as anything is possible.I don't know anything is the reply sometime affective inicence is the reply to them and others. Just to do it is to smear my name with helpful hints in youre campaign. Do they make shit in my life? Or do they care for m