Skip to main content

Boxing like Saturday

                                                             Boxing like Saturday








In the fight it is the thing that is rejuvenated the spirit of the mind.It is the be passed that it is the like thing that is in the stance.That is the likening of the lightning fast punches in the foot movement.It is like a sport but it is more like a hobby that is liked to them.It is like the fun thing to do.Match day is like a prolonged thing to be wating for.It is more like the thing in them that is possible.Fittness is like the studio that is reclined in the onset of it all.It is the steam that is likening to them.That is to say Saturday,Monday,Wednesday,Thursday training.itis afety experience and more like fitness thatios turdy in the type of the shell.it ios improvement in the mind and the improvement in the style that is required and not the streetfighting.it is competetive and not speeding in the likeness of defense.It is the moving that is like a snake.It is more like a mentor than a fighting champ.That is the like that is still in them the boxing.The coach is more like the sturdy type that is the onset of the thing in the fighter he is waiting for to beat them and to be in it with him the opponent.It is himself that is fighting with them.That is the consultation of him with them.He is the like the mentor of the beast within you.It is fitness of the patron that is beseeched by the opponent in the ring.In the ring it is majestical that the feeling is self control and not to let go.It is the speed of the surge that is penetrating in your soul and it is the self thing that is predictable in the sense that your in.In your mind it is yourself against him.It is not yourself against others but you against me.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blackbeauty

Blackpusy is like cream and they are so delectable in this Cape Town,that you cant get enough to see. Only when you see they are so far from you that want to touch them and hold it in youre hands.Eye candy is so far from me but she is as chochlate on icecream to eat.To see that thing in its virgin behold is just to touch it and see the comeing is surprise of it. Just making my day is the surprise in them its Jannet,Michelle,Chloe and Sirvnana. With names like that who can you see.In her underwear shes tight with that black panties on in midnight call her a woman and make her a whore thats my name to call her a gift.

Structfull day

                                                           A very structfull day In the day was me and the disguting manners of me there was a little baby that existed on the scene.That made me think that it was okay to be nasty that I forgot to say hi and forget that time went by.It caused the menopause in me that caused the outright cry in me.That also got the gift in me and that is no love no care and no existence in the sphere of time.So eminitaing from the stem of love that i dont care it all.But its just no love and care that exists in my heart in this case and manner.In the case of me in the case of the name of the given I'm at rest to care for all the crisis that exsted in me.But nothing really happened to me thats so denying of the love for me in the Christ worship of nothing to say that I care is disgust I'm just there for nothing like burglar ready to commit this deed.To care for me is so a delirium that I cant exist but who can forget only the ones that are so rid

Vey sudden was me,born again today

                                             Very sudden was me,born again today I thought I was disgusted by them and  but I'm not.They are so scared of some people in this time that they don't really care of fellow citizens and partners to say I'm just  a person.That I only care about myself but,I'm not  strange and people are even stranger in the effect of something that is there,like a problem or circumstances that is there.Can we beat it or can we just look at it and stare at it. Or just let it go cause where do we go otherwise,do i shrug my shouldered and say goodbye or who do we tell other wise. Like I'm saying I'm nothing in this case like me I'm not said in this matter of time too forget there as anything is possible.I don't know anything is the reply sometime affective inicence is the reply to them and others. Just to do it is to smear my name with helpful hints in youre campaign. Do they make shit in my life? Or do they care for m