Skip to main content

Informal Settlement

                                                     Informal Settlement




Its so informal in the informal settlement that they required to be in the state of no requirements to be in that that state.
It is no state capture of my idea.
It is the catapultion of the time that they are in.
That is the so required state that they are in.
In the summification of their lives it is their own stand.
It is easy for to say that I'm in the thinking of the catapult in their stay in the format of it all,
It is their thinking that they are so to stay in this future.
But the negativety spells and looms for us  is the darkest side of our future of poverty.
That is the saying of our constant that poverty is the normal in the scene of society.
It is easy for the me to see it is the ANC cader but it is not the composite of it all.
What follows is the rediculed sense of them versus me in the context of it all.
It is easy to say that they are the poor in the sense of the commandment in what the ANC calls the justice for all procurement.
But it is actually sadder than not in this context.
It is easy to see them in the context of it all.
It is the see all  of government.
there are so many that are in the inquest of the inclination of the poor state of the country,it is teh state of resistanc ei n their camp
It is the armstead in the fact that it sthe detestment if time to be so poor in this country.
It is the fact that it is the nought in this case.
It is also the fact that is so beside ourselves to be in the name of shame with government.
But it is the luckily that is drawn in this case.

new link #joumasepoesrakwys


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Structfull day

                                                           A very structfull day In the day was me and the disguting manners of me there was a little baby that existed on the scene.That made me think that it was okay to be nasty that I forgot to say hi and forget that time went by.It caused the menopause in me that caused the outright cry in me.That also got the gift in me and that is no love no care and no existence in the sphere of time.So eminitaing from the stem of love that i dont care it all.But its just no love and care that exists in my heart in this case and manner.In the case of me in the case of the name of the given I'm at rest to care for all the crisis that exsted in me.But nothing really happened to me thats so denying of the love for me in the Christ worship of nothing to say that I care is disgust I'm just there for nothing like burglar ready to commit this deed.To care for me is so a delirium that I cant exist but who can forget only the ones that are so rid

Blackbeauty

Blackpusy is like cream and they are so delectable in this Cape Town,that you cant get enough to see. Only when you see they are so far from you that want to touch them and hold it in youre hands.Eye candy is so far from me but she is as chochlate on icecream to eat.To see that thing in its virgin behold is just to touch it and see the comeing is surprise of it. Just making my day is the surprise in them its Jannet,Michelle,Chloe and Sirvnana. With names like that who can you see.In her underwear shes tight with that black panties on in midnight call her a woman and make her a whore thats my name to call her a gift.

Vey sudden was me,born again today

                                             Very sudden was me,born again today I thought I was disgusted by them and  but I'm not.They are so scared of some people in this time that they don't really care of fellow citizens and partners to say I'm just  a person.That I only care about myself but,I'm not  strange and people are even stranger in the effect of something that is there,like a problem or circumstances that is there.Can we beat it or can we just look at it and stare at it. Or just let it go cause where do we go otherwise,do i shrug my shouldered and say goodbye or who do we tell other wise. Like I'm saying I'm nothing in this case like me I'm not said in this matter of time too forget there as anything is possible.I don't know anything is the reply sometime affective inicence is the reply to them and others. Just to do it is to smear my name with helpful hints in youre campaign. Do they make shit in my life? Or do they care for m