Skip to main content

where is the ANC

WHERE IS THE ANC It is so austensibly slow that we forgive them in the fractures that we are in. That they are trusted in,in the mediocre sense that they are forgiven it is the say they are much in the austensibly slow market is the upheavel in the stay in the market. It is also the slowness in the time that they are resided in. In the market it is the after effect that it is not the say in the stay that we are in.In the media it is the all wauy in the copersum way tht is affected. In all the sayings of them it is to sad to be true in the staying of them in the power of democracy. It is all the affected in te stay of the program.Lets reach the point of play that itis thatw diont have a say.thatitbis that we all i the saying of the media that is recalle din te judgmnt of them innt staying in te recoppistae it is te staying of t none power that is reality. In this case it is the me in the cases of them in the staying power in them. In the power it is the realism in the fact in the scripture of the media. It is the reality on the fact that it is not resounded in the say in the reclusive mind statement. In the power now it it in resinded in the fact that it is relied upon on them in the stay that they are in. In the classical fact it is the case of no government in this case. In the mind of me in this publicity it is the augmented fact that is resounded

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Structfull day

                                                           A very structfull day In the day was me and the disguting manners of me there was a little baby that existed on the scene.That made me think that it was okay to be nasty that I forgot to say hi and forget that time went by.It caused the menopause in me that caused the outright cry in me.That also got the gift in me and that is no love no care and no existence in the sphere of time.So eminitaing from the stem of love that i dont care it all.But its just no love and care that exists in my heart in this case and manner.In the case of me in the case of the name of the given I'm at rest to care for all the crisis that exsted in me.But nothing really happened to me thats so denying of the love for me in the Christ worship of nothing to say that I care is disgust I'm just there for nothing like burglar ready to commit this deed.To care for me is so a delirium that I cant exist but who can forget only the ones that are so rid

Blackbeauty

Blackpusy is like cream and they are so delectable in this Cape Town,that you cant get enough to see. Only when you see they are so far from you that want to touch them and hold it in youre hands.Eye candy is so far from me but she is as chochlate on icecream to eat.To see that thing in its virgin behold is just to touch it and see the comeing is surprise of it. Just making my day is the surprise in them its Jannet,Michelle,Chloe and Sirvnana. With names like that who can you see.In her underwear shes tight with that black panties on in midnight call her a woman and make her a whore thats my name to call her a gift.

Vey sudden was me,born again today

                                             Very sudden was me,born again today I thought I was disgusted by them and  but I'm not.They are so scared of some people in this time that they don't really care of fellow citizens and partners to say I'm just  a person.That I only care about myself but,I'm not  strange and people are even stranger in the effect of something that is there,like a problem or circumstances that is there.Can we beat it or can we just look at it and stare at it. Or just let it go cause where do we go otherwise,do i shrug my shouldered and say goodbye or who do we tell other wise. Like I'm saying I'm nothing in this case like me I'm not said in this matter of time too forget there as anything is possible.I don't know anything is the reply sometime affective inicence is the reply to them and others. Just to do it is to smear my name with helpful hints in youre campaign. Do they make shit in my life? Or do they care for m