Skip to main content

Britain EU Exchange

                                            Britain EU Exchange



  It is the fact that it is not the thought that it is not the saying that it is the system of it all that is that,that it is not the saying that is the fact that in this.Not that the saying is that itn is not in the staying in the EU.But that it is altogether in the statement of the new adress of the UK government to casuse in the staircase in the upset of the revolution in Europe.But that it will only slightly pertur the rest of the European Nations.In the staying fact  it is the syndrome that it is in the fact that is so preceptors.That it is so fervently said  to stay so in the stupendous case of it all.But that it is only a misfall in the  fact that it is so a scrupulous case.That is so enough for the to be suicidal in this system.In the fact that it is not enough it is the system that it is so all.In the ferventness of the class in the system it is also the fact that it is so scrupulous in the system of the handmaiden .In the so case is the fact that it is the thought that it is resounded in the fact that it is always not enough.In the system of it all it is the system that is not enough.In the course of it all it is the after effect of leaving trhe EU that remisces in this case.In the aftermath of it all it is also the benefact that is also counted in this case.But Theresa May thinks that she is in the winning of the European Union in this case.But they are only there to stay.It can be expected that they are so fervently  pure in the world leader stage but they are not so fervently.Instead it is they the people that are so fervently seeking their leaders to petition their case thats why they side with them.But in our case here in  SA,it is more a case of the punishable will be punished.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blackbeauty

Blackpusy is like cream and they are so delectable in this Cape Town,that you cant get enough to see. Only when you see they are so far from you that want to touch them and hold it in youre hands.Eye candy is so far from me but she is as chochlate on icecream to eat.To see that thing in its virgin behold is just to touch it and see the comeing is surprise of it. Just making my day is the surprise in them its Jannet,Michelle,Chloe and Sirvnana. With names like that who can you see.In her underwear shes tight with that black panties on in midnight call her a woman and make her a whore thats my name to call her a gift.

Structfull day

                                                           A very structfull day In the day was me and the disguting manners of me there was a little baby that existed on the scene.That made me think that it was okay to be nasty that I forgot to say hi and forget that time went by.It caused the menopause in me that caused the outright cry in me.That also got the gift in me and that is no love no care and no existence in the sphere of time.So eminitaing from the stem of love that i dont care it all.But its just no love and care that exists in my heart in this case and manner.In the case of me in the case of the name of the given I'm at rest to care for all the crisis that exsted in me.But nothing really happened to me thats so denying of the love for me in the Christ worship of nothing to say that I care is disgust I'm just there for nothing like burglar ready to commit this deed.To care for me is so a delirium that I cant exist but who can forget only the ones that are so rid

Vey sudden was me,born again today

                                             Very sudden was me,born again today I thought I was disgusted by them and  but I'm not.They are so scared of some people in this time that they don't really care of fellow citizens and partners to say I'm just  a person.That I only care about myself but,I'm not  strange and people are even stranger in the effect of something that is there,like a problem or circumstances that is there.Can we beat it or can we just look at it and stare at it. Or just let it go cause where do we go otherwise,do i shrug my shouldered and say goodbye or who do we tell other wise. Like I'm saying I'm nothing in this case like me I'm not said in this matter of time too forget there as anything is possible.I don't know anything is the reply sometime affective inicence is the reply to them and others. Just to do it is to smear my name with helpful hints in youre campaign. Do they make shit in my life? Or do they care for m