Skip to main content

SURROGATE MOTHER BLACK NANNY


                                                             SURROGATE MOTHER THE BLACK NANNY







My vision is that I am there in the secure space.But it is not that sure for some in the past in the apartheid era. It was more to say than they were in the space of it all in its obscene sense.That they were in it the apartheid era working hard that they are so secure in themselves.
Apartheid in it was like the secure thing for whites that was in the past for them.In the likeness of the exteria it is the propegated state that they are required in the afterstate that they were so seccure in themselves.
It was the black nanny that was always in the lureing estate of the premises in the secure fundaments of the apartheid government.
In it was the posse of the reclinement,cleaning the garden the technicians of time, somesort.It was for them in a way the residiual customization that they required to be in this way.It was always that they were so secure in their facts of the secuirity of the palace,taking care of things.

The point is that we are the lost genration in this place and that were the ones that were always there.They the workers were always in the fact that they were  never in the same fixture as them.
But in the obselete sense it was reclaimed that they were the care givers in that time and the mothers,the backsliders or the throwers in the case.
It is alsomost as to say that they were there to secure the family,yet they had their own at home waiting.
Theirs a tale that is very interesting in all of this and is still in motion in the reinstatemnt of their name.And yet there is someone that neither acknowledges their sacrifice.
But in the conscript of the time it is there in the reclinement that is.
The conquest of that time was also the requisite of our time loss parenting skills at home in the maid work.

My heart goes out to them for all their sacrifices and their time in their effiorts they made.
Being in mansion was desireable and in the next moment a shack and then sharing it with a lot of homeless people who has been displaced.
In their security it is alsmost as their lives are predicatable in the stay that they are in-temporary or sometimes permanent.And that it is was one that was really sad and the statying there of it is hard to say.
Who is the winner the kids that commit crime in their stay while she is fending for them.
A child that was the saying back in the day thats how it was and thats the story of her.
But it is in the staying of them that they are so powerfull today thats why all the circus probably is in this place.Thats why all the causes in that case AFRICA OR SOUTH AFRICA #SALUTE GENERAL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blackbeauty

Blackpusy is like cream and they are so delectable in this Cape Town,that you cant get enough to see. Only when you see they are so far from you that want to touch them and hold it in youre hands.Eye candy is so far from me but she is as chochlate on icecream to eat.To see that thing in its virgin behold is just to touch it and see the comeing is surprise of it. Just making my day is the surprise in them its Jannet,Michelle,Chloe and Sirvnana. With names like that who can you see.In her underwear shes tight with that black panties on in midnight call her a woman and make her a whore thats my name to call her a gift.

Structfull day

                                                           A very structfull day In the day was me and the disguting manners of me there was a little baby that existed on the scene.That made me think that it was okay to be nasty that I forgot to say hi and forget that time went by.It caused the menopause in me that caused the outright cry in me.That also got the gift in me and that is no love no care and no existence in the sphere of time.So eminitaing from the stem of love that i dont care it all.But its just no love and care that exists in my heart in this case and manner.In the case of me in the case of the name of the given I'm at rest to care for all the crisis that exsted in me.But nothing really happened to me thats so denying of the love for me in the Christ worship of nothing to say that I care is disgust I'm just there for nothing like burglar ready to commit this deed.To care for me is so a delirium that I cant exist but who can forget only the ones that are so rid

Vey sudden was me,born again today

                                             Very sudden was me,born again today I thought I was disgusted by them and  but I'm not.They are so scared of some people in this time that they don't really care of fellow citizens and partners to say I'm just  a person.That I only care about myself but,I'm not  strange and people are even stranger in the effect of something that is there,like a problem or circumstances that is there.Can we beat it or can we just look at it and stare at it. Or just let it go cause where do we go otherwise,do i shrug my shouldered and say goodbye or who do we tell other wise. Like I'm saying I'm nothing in this case like me I'm not said in this matter of time too forget there as anything is possible.I don't know anything is the reply sometime affective inicence is the reply to them and others. Just to do it is to smear my name with helpful hints in youre campaign. Do they make shit in my life? Or do they care for m