Skip to main content

The whitemans ring is Patricia De Lille

                                             The Whitemans ring is Patricia de Lille






It is in the context that she is not forgiven in her sense of the time.

It is her rediculousness that is so inscribed in the coloured people.
And it is in the nothing of out time that it is so to say.
It is in the name that it is so to say 'the coloured people'.
That is to say that her name is to say coloured people.
But that is so to the saying that anything goes including bad weather in this case.
It is the nothing in the time that she is in.
It is easy to say that she is the one on me to be forgiven,but it is not to say that she is in.
We dont argue much with them because they are in the fray.
But also the thing is that it is the might be that they might say one day.
I am in the dead zone that is just the language of them.
In the say that they are so recluse it is to say that they are there.
As the saying goes it is not cold until it is not and it is on the burner in this place.
But she is in will in the colores of testimony in the place.that is to say that they are the ones in the backburner

And then it is also the ones that are not there.
The ones that are less dangerous like Jesus than the rest meaning that they are just there in the conquest of it all-gangsters
Theyre not necessarily the conformity that is concerned in the community.
And that is the thing of them.

It is easy that they dont think,these politicians be it black or white.
That they are in the now,as themselves.
But we are the ones being salvaged in their plight coloured men and women in Jesus name.

If we make the thing of them that they are classical whitemen it will be to say.
'They will not distance from the fact that they are there.'
Then there is the something in their stay,in this cemetry called our home South Africa that is the something that is not there,Immegrating to foreign shores for them.
This easy for them as they are not in the sovereignity league anymore.
But we are the ones in there.

It is more,a league than a default that is to say nothing is in the place of them.
That is to think that they are without them in this stay but they are not.
It is the saying that she is not in the context of them but of the peolple but that is to say need less to say their name is the foreign axe.
And ours the name of Jesus.It is ourr lord that hs been beggotten in teh sins iof forgiveness and the crimelords have not been forgotten it is their stay that is so annemox that is to say that itb ios theior forguiveness that is the p-light.|Our luives are monu ental and our stay is short/thjriough their lives we are forgiven but through patricia de lille w are not on display

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blackbeauty

Blackpusy is like cream and they are so delectable in this Cape Town,that you cant get enough to see. Only when you see they are so far from you that want to touch them and hold it in youre hands.Eye candy is so far from me but she is as chochlate on icecream to eat.To see that thing in its virgin behold is just to touch it and see the comeing is surprise of it. Just making my day is the surprise in them its Jannet,Michelle,Chloe and Sirvnana. With names like that who can you see.In her underwear shes tight with that black panties on in midnight call her a woman and make her a whore thats my name to call her a gift.

Structfull day

                                                           A very structfull day In the day was me and the disguting manners of me there was a little baby that existed on the scene.That made me think that it was okay to be nasty that I forgot to say hi and forget that time went by.It caused the menopause in me that caused the outright cry in me.That also got the gift in me and that is no love no care and no existence in the sphere of time.So eminitaing from the stem of love that i dont care it all.But its just no love and care that exists in my heart in this case and manner.In the case of me in the case of the name of the given I'm at rest to care for all the crisis that exsted in me.But nothing really happened to me thats so denying of the love for me in the Christ worship of nothing to say that I care is disgust I'm just there for nothing like burglar ready to commit this deed.To care for me is so a delirium that I cant exist but who can forget only the ones that are so rid

Vey sudden was me,born again today

                                             Very sudden was me,born again today I thought I was disgusted by them and  but I'm not.They are so scared of some people in this time that they don't really care of fellow citizens and partners to say I'm just  a person.That I only care about myself but,I'm not  strange and people are even stranger in the effect of something that is there,like a problem or circumstances that is there.Can we beat it or can we just look at it and stare at it. Or just let it go cause where do we go otherwise,do i shrug my shouldered and say goodbye or who do we tell other wise. Like I'm saying I'm nothing in this case like me I'm not said in this matter of time too forget there as anything is possible.I don't know anything is the reply sometime affective inicence is the reply to them and others. Just to do it is to smear my name with helpful hints in youre campaign. Do they make shit in my life? Or do they care for m