Skip to main content

Now our Status in SA

                                                                   Now our Status in SA





Its the regenerate in this place that is like the same symptom as me in the case of them in the resistance towards them.
In the CLAUSE OF THE ANC IT IS THE REGARDED FACT THAT THEY ARE SO REIGNED IN THE SEARCH OF THE VASCULINE FACT.
AND THAT IS THE SUPREME FACT.THAT IS TO SAY THAT THEY ARE SO WEARY IN THE FACT AND THE CAUSE OF THEIR NAME.
AND THAT IS THE CONSTITUTION OF THEM.
IN THE BIOGRAPHY OF THEM IT IS SO SAY THAT THEY ARE SO WEAK IN THEM ALL THE CASES OF THEIR NAME THAT THEY SEEM LIKE SOMEONE THAT IS NOT THERE.

I would say they are so weak in the offense sytem and why does it seem so hard for some people.
Is it that way for all of us in this case or is it a matter of the mind that you cant simply achieve your goals set for you.
I dont care if not have been is the case of their name in the case of their saying in the constituency in the beginning of this syndrome.
In the beginning it was he like said of Jacob Zuma in this case in the matter of the rime in the ANC constituency in the cases of me.
In the cases of  me it is the so regard that is the fact in the nuances of them in the case of me.
It is the future that looks so dull in the ANC and the conference up ahead in the steam in the places that they are in the case of them seeing them is like the stay.
In the clause of the stay in the public but it is not to hard to say no to them in the versus of them seeing us.
Maybe they take us to lightly to say they are forgiven in the clause of the syndrome which is the parliametarians and the ANC which said is to be in this case his name is affected in tis country.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blackbeauty

Blackpusy is like cream and they are so delectable in this Cape Town,that you cant get enough to see. Only when you see they are so far from you that want to touch them and hold it in youre hands.Eye candy is so far from me but she is as chochlate on icecream to eat.To see that thing in its virgin behold is just to touch it and see the comeing is surprise of it. Just making my day is the surprise in them its Jannet,Michelle,Chloe and Sirvnana. With names like that who can you see.In her underwear shes tight with that black panties on in midnight call her a woman and make her a whore thats my name to call her a gift.

Structfull day

                                                           A very structfull day In the day was me and the disguting manners of me there was a little baby that existed on the scene.That made me think that it was okay to be nasty that I forgot to say hi and forget that time went by.It caused the menopause in me that caused the outright cry in me.That also got the gift in me and that is no love no care and no existence in the sphere of time.So eminitaing from the stem of love that i dont care it all.But its just no love and care that exists in my heart in this case and manner.In the case of me in the case of the name of the given I'm at rest to care for all the crisis that exsted in me.But nothing really happened to me thats so denying of the love for me in the Christ worship of nothing to say that I care is disgust I'm just there for nothing like burglar ready to commit this deed.To care for me is so a delirium that I cant exist but who can forget only the ones that are so rid

Vey sudden was me,born again today

                                             Very sudden was me,born again today I thought I was disgusted by them and  but I'm not.They are so scared of some people in this time that they don't really care of fellow citizens and partners to say I'm just  a person.That I only care about myself but,I'm not  strange and people are even stranger in the effect of something that is there,like a problem or circumstances that is there.Can we beat it or can we just look at it and stare at it. Or just let it go cause where do we go otherwise,do i shrug my shouldered and say goodbye or who do we tell other wise. Like I'm saying I'm nothing in this case like me I'm not said in this matter of time too forget there as anything is possible.I don't know anything is the reply sometime affective inicence is the reply to them and others. Just to do it is to smear my name with helpful hints in youre campaign. Do they make shit in my life? Or do they care for m