Skip to main content

The Undermistaken Alledgedly Rich Bastard

                                       The Undermistaken Alledgedly Rich Bastard

It is the gratefull scene of the times of the neglecting fact that is to stay in the case of the matter of them in this country.
That they seem to be in the space of the no reculisve mindstate all the time and that they are formed in there name in the apartheid structure.
That is the keenness of them to be in the reculsive mind all the time to say that we obstructed by justices,that prevail on our side.
Well let me say we are obstructed by none other than this case of the matter to the judiciary system and the powers that be in this case that we are the ones that are the most successfull in the case of the structure of the neo-government in the statement of them.
And that we are the ones in
the secular way of the predominnantly better way that is good looking to them in the case of this country astonishing really.That we also seem to be in the case of nothing in this matter to therelied upon always on the money run.In this case it is the predominantly shy that is relied upon in this matter in the case of the matter against people versus blacks in our case.
Of the resinment of the old clause that is so the structure of me to be and to be incinerated in to the clause of the old school ways.
That is the better of me in this life,but it did not serve me well for the better of me in this case of the country That we served in the case of the matter too alter our ego and not become less inthe process to succeed in life.
But they are the perfect philosophy in life cuacasians to be less and sterotypes and make the law in allthe facets of life excluding martial law in this matter.
But to serve them well is the catalyst of our fears to serve them in the just and it is our cause in the symmetry of them they that they are so feared upon on this face of the earth but they are afraid OF US BECAUSE WE ARE THE MINISCULE IN THIS EARTH are so outsourced in everything in the country that they are only feel like they are  ones essential in the clause of me in the case of my name in this country.
To say to bad in this matter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blackbeauty

Blackpusy is like cream and they are so delectable in this Cape Town,that you cant get enough to see. Only when you see they are so far from you that want to touch them and hold it in youre hands.Eye candy is so far from me but she is as chochlate on icecream to eat.To see that thing in its virgin behold is just to touch it and see the comeing is surprise of it. Just making my day is the surprise in them its Jannet,Michelle,Chloe and Sirvnana. With names like that who can you see.In her underwear shes tight with that black panties on in midnight call her a woman and make her a whore thats my name to call her a gift.

Structfull day

                                                           A very structfull day In the day was me and the disguting manners of me there was a little baby that existed on the scene.That made me think that it was okay to be nasty that I forgot to say hi and forget that time went by.It caused the menopause in me that caused the outright cry in me.That also got the gift in me and that is no love no care and no existence in the sphere of time.So eminitaing from the stem of love that i dont care it all.But its just no love and care that exists in my heart in this case and manner.In the case of me in the case of the name of the given I'm at rest to care for all the crisis that exsted in me.But nothing really happened to me thats so denying of the love for me in the Christ worship of nothing to say that I care is disgust I'm just there for nothing like burglar ready to commit this deed.To care for me is so a delirium that I cant exist but who can forget only the ones that are so rid

Vey sudden was me,born again today

                                             Very sudden was me,born again today I thought I was disgusted by them and  but I'm not.They are so scared of some people in this time that they don't really care of fellow citizens and partners to say I'm just  a person.That I only care about myself but,I'm not  strange and people are even stranger in the effect of something that is there,like a problem or circumstances that is there.Can we beat it or can we just look at it and stare at it. Or just let it go cause where do we go otherwise,do i shrug my shouldered and say goodbye or who do we tell other wise. Like I'm saying I'm nothing in this case like me I'm not said in this matter of time too forget there as anything is possible.I don't know anything is the reply sometime affective inicence is the reply to them and others. Just to do it is to smear my name with helpful hints in youre campaign. Do they make shit in my life? Or do they care for m