Skip to main content

Credo Racismo--Razzismo--Racissme

                Credo Racissmo--Razzismo---Racissme









It is amazing how prejudiceness prevails in society in this country and it it is in everyone in society.
It is like the thing that is there in the past that they are not like it.
Its actually called racism and it is people that are capeable of nothing that are so stupendous in the search of it.
If they cant even explain themselves to others and make it and make themselves understood.
And yet they would like to lead others in the capacity that they find themselves and even in the hearing of it. That they expect you to follow them.
Than of course they would like to call you poor and disgruntled in youre circumstances.
And they expect you just to give into their case and their cause to serve them.
That is the mantra of some people in this place.
A cause to serve them and to please them in the skillfull way that they are.
But in retrospect they are nothing in this case.
They are just seeking potential probabilities and they think they are thankfull.
In this world I think racism is a common crisis in this world.
It affects a lot of things money,pay increases who you get married to.
As well as what position you aim for in the company.
It is actaully more alive than  a lot of economies in the world.

Racism              Racism              Racism    Racism


The thing of the mind is that it is there in our thoughts and our partners and the way we interact with one another.
And the way we set goals for ourselves in our lives.
People set parallels for us and expectations and guesses who will be more successfull than the other.
It is  nasty matter of life in the circumstance of the credo.
It is more like the fact of life that racism do exist in company and it is a forstead to deal with.
We should learn how to deal with racism more in the schooling of it and in the workplace and the yard in this case.
And it is pleasing in this matter in this word of it all.
It is also the effect and not even the talent is in some p[eole you would actualluy be surprised i the things that they aassume some people are capeable of.
And excuse me in this case for this matter it is more the capacity of the person to do more damage than harm.
Where is the legacy of Nelson Mandela in this country,it is not even the simplest form of an idea.
Its like our societies  values have depleted in the sense of not giving.
They believe more in their own will than the way but people have their own way and they call it accentuated racism.
In this case.where the one party distorts the other to serve them in the cause of their neglect in the case of their name.
To serve a purpose to their family in the mundane sense that it is a creed to serve them in their cause and to stay in the name for protection.
I think it is actualy acceptable in their case but not ours in this decreeded sense in our case that it is not valid in their name but ours.
And their names are backward point in our case.
Seeing that we have evolved in this country to accept even foreigners in as nationalisation in this case.
But we havent evolved to except them in this case to help others in this cause to subject them to us in the plea of the  name in this case.
The state and  even in politicians it is rife in my stigma it is goodbye to us in the so called good society that pretends to prevail.
Because it is all a pretense society that we live in and that is I'm hoping for a reaction syndrome in this case of the matter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blackbeauty

Blackpusy is like cream and they are so delectable in this Cape Town,that you cant get enough to see. Only when you see they are so far from you that want to touch them and hold it in youre hands.Eye candy is so far from me but she is as chochlate on icecream to eat.To see that thing in its virgin behold is just to touch it and see the comeing is surprise of it. Just making my day is the surprise in them its Jannet,Michelle,Chloe and Sirvnana. With names like that who can you see.In her underwear shes tight with that black panties on in midnight call her a woman and make her a whore thats my name to call her a gift.

Structfull day

                                                           A very structfull day In the day was me and the disguting manners of me there was a little baby that existed on the scene.That made me think that it was okay to be nasty that I forgot to say hi and forget that time went by.It caused the menopause in me that caused the outright cry in me.That also got the gift in me and that is no love no care and no existence in the sphere of time.So eminitaing from the stem of love that i dont care it all.But its just no love and care that exists in my heart in this case and manner.In the case of me in the case of the name of the given I'm at rest to care for all the crisis that exsted in me.But nothing really happened to me thats so denying of the love for me in the Christ worship of nothing to say that I care is disgust I'm just there for nothing like burglar ready to commit this deed.To care for me is so a delirium that I cant exist but who can forget only the ones that are so rid

Vey sudden was me,born again today

                                             Very sudden was me,born again today I thought I was disgusted by them and  but I'm not.They are so scared of some people in this time that they don't really care of fellow citizens and partners to say I'm just  a person.That I only care about myself but,I'm not  strange and people are even stranger in the effect of something that is there,like a problem or circumstances that is there.Can we beat it or can we just look at it and stare at it. Or just let it go cause where do we go otherwise,do i shrug my shouldered and say goodbye or who do we tell other wise. Like I'm saying I'm nothing in this case like me I'm not said in this matter of time too forget there as anything is possible.I don't know anything is the reply sometime affective inicence is the reply to them and others. Just to do it is to smear my name with helpful hints in youre campaign. Do they make shit in my life? Or do they care for m