Skip to main content

New Putin home here

No Putin Here: Zuma denies meeting with Russians before reshuffle

After the weekend revelation of Russians involving themselves in SA politics, President Zuma has hit back at such claims.
 
(Gallo Images / The Times / Esa Alexander)
Image Credits: Gallo
178
SHARES
South Africans were sent into a frenzy on Sunday after the Sunday Times dropped another political bombshell of investigative journalism. President Zuma had reportedly met with a high-level Russian delegation the day before he informed the ANC top 6 of a cabinet reshuffle.
The reshuffle saw the removal of Minister of Higher Education Blade Nzimande and also saw Zuma loyalist David Mahlobo move to the position of Minister of Energy.
The report claimed that Zuma had originally wanted Faith Muthambi for the energy position but the Russian government convinced Zuma to go with Mahlobo, who was trained in Russia.
ADVERTISING

On Tuesday, via his spokesperson Bongani Ngqulanga, Zuma denied having met with any Russian delegation.
 “The allegation that the president met with a Russian delegation prior to making changes to the national executive is false and is nothing else but information peddling.”
“No such meeting took place on Monday with either the president or anyone representing him.”
The Russian embassy had also earlier slammed the report, calling it fake news.
“We are highly disappointed to see yet another example of sensationalism and fake news in South African press‚ especially in an evident attempt to emulate the worst kind of groundless anti-Russian attacks by some of the global mainstream media.”
We consider this (a) slanderous piece‚ which is (as usual) based entirely on hearsay and unnamed sources … One could speculate that only a desperate‚ craving for extra publicity could force a once a reputable outlet (to) resort to tabloid-grade methods.”
The attack on the media and even referring to the mainstream media comes as Russia has been implicated in meddling in the politics of countries across the globe. Facebook recently announced that Russia paid for multiple Propaganda adverts that sought to undermine Hillary Clinton and sow unrest in the USA.
Russian hackers also attempted to smear French President Emanuel Macron in the days before the French election of this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blackbeauty

Blackpusy is like cream and they are so delectable in this Cape Town,that you cant get enough to see. Only when you see they are so far from you that want to touch them and hold it in youre hands.Eye candy is so far from me but she is as chochlate on icecream to eat.To see that thing in its virgin behold is just to touch it and see the comeing is surprise of it. Just making my day is the surprise in them its Jannet,Michelle,Chloe and Sirvnana. With names like that who can you see.In her underwear shes tight with that black panties on in midnight call her a woman and make her a whore thats my name to call her a gift.

Structfull day

                                                           A very structfull day In the day was me and the disguting manners of me there was a little baby that existed on the scene.That made me think that it was okay to be nasty that I forgot to say hi and forget that time went by.It caused the menopause in me that caused the outright cry in me.That also got the gift in me and that is no love no care and no existence in the sphere of time.So eminitaing from the stem of love that i dont care it all.But its just no love and care that exists in my heart in this case and manner.In the case of me in the case of the name of the given I'm at rest to care for all the crisis that exsted in me.But nothing really happened to me thats so denying of the love for me in the Christ worship of nothing to say that I care is disgust I'm just there for nothing like burglar ready to commit this deed.To care for me is so a delirium that I cant exist but who can forget only the ones that are so rid

Vey sudden was me,born again today

                                             Very sudden was me,born again today I thought I was disgusted by them and  but I'm not.They are so scared of some people in this time that they don't really care of fellow citizens and partners to say I'm just  a person.That I only care about myself but,I'm not  strange and people are even stranger in the effect of something that is there,like a problem or circumstances that is there.Can we beat it or can we just look at it and stare at it. Or just let it go cause where do we go otherwise,do i shrug my shouldered and say goodbye or who do we tell other wise. Like I'm saying I'm nothing in this case like me I'm not said in this matter of time too forget there as anything is possible.I don't know anything is the reply sometime affective inicence is the reply to them and others. Just to do it is to smear my name with helpful hints in youre campaign. Do they make shit in my life? Or do they care for m