Skip to main content

Weather is like Mistakeable Gift

Weather is like a mistakeable gift It is the contrary to the perception of the gratitude that is the saying of the weatherman in this case in Cape Town. It is so reluctant to speak to us in it and it is the weathermans predictability that is so required to be in this case. In the manner that there is it,it is the likening of the spell in this case. In the matter of the forgiving it is the manner that is bestowed upon them. In the like manner it is the like that it is nothing sometime. In the case of the situation it is the something sometime.In the case of the us it is the matter that is required to grow in this case. In this is the manner and it is the required to stay in this case. In the matter reviewed it is the likeness of time. In the manner is the case that we are dependant sometime. In this case it is the stillness that is it the weatherlike sometime. It is difficult just to be in the case of the time because it is so required to be just so still in this matter. And no it is not the sale of the century that we are so dry in this place. It is more like the centenary dip that is required to stay in this place. And tell them if it is not the scene of the crime in this place. Like it is the hottest place but it is actually the coldest in the front. They claim the windfall is near enough a centre drop in it that is required to stay in my mind. The one in this place is the likeness of them,has someone not told you that you are a delectable french frie. In this place come now in this case it is the more that is the likely one in this case. The season is the staggering thing that is the required statement in the case,that is the case of us all. In the case of the moral,it is more good just to be plain black than plain Jane. Because then you would have it all in this place. It is more affected in them,the poor blacks than the opulant ones in this country. My say is that they are so fray in the cause of the deframemant of the stay of the people in this class its affected in thios place,class defintely place a role in this place. Then there is the mittigating factor that is so to say,in the cause of their name in the place they stay in nteh case of them it ialso teh factor that is so reliable in the case of them.But in the stay of them it ialso the affcted ones that re required to be in there with them.in this case it is them with us in the plain sight of poverty and drought in the District Six

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blackbeauty

Blackpusy is like cream and they are so delectable in this Cape Town,that you cant get enough to see. Only when you see they are so far from you that want to touch them and hold it in youre hands.Eye candy is so far from me but she is as chochlate on icecream to eat.To see that thing in its virgin behold is just to touch it and see the comeing is surprise of it. Just making my day is the surprise in them its Jannet,Michelle,Chloe and Sirvnana. With names like that who can you see.In her underwear shes tight with that black panties on in midnight call her a woman and make her a whore thats my name to call her a gift.

Structfull day

                                                           A very structfull day In the day was me and the disguting manners of me there was a little baby that existed on the scene.That made me think that it was okay to be nasty that I forgot to say hi and forget that time went by.It caused the menopause in me that caused the outright cry in me.That also got the gift in me and that is no love no care and no existence in the sphere of time.So eminitaing from the stem of love that i dont care it all.But its just no love and care that exists in my heart in this case and manner.In the case of me in the case of the name of the given I'm at rest to care for all the crisis that exsted in me.But nothing really happened to me thats so denying of the love for me in the Christ worship of nothing to say that I care is disgust I'm just there for nothing like burglar ready to commit this deed.To care for me is so a delirium that I cant exist but who can forget only the ones that are so rid

Vey sudden was me,born again today

                                             Very sudden was me,born again today I thought I was disgusted by them and  but I'm not.They are so scared of some people in this time that they don't really care of fellow citizens and partners to say I'm just  a person.That I only care about myself but,I'm not  strange and people are even stranger in the effect of something that is there,like a problem or circumstances that is there.Can we beat it or can we just look at it and stare at it. Or just let it go cause where do we go otherwise,do i shrug my shouldered and say goodbye or who do we tell other wise. Like I'm saying I'm nothing in this case like me I'm not said in this matter of time too forget there as anything is possible.I don't know anything is the reply sometime affective inicence is the reply to them and others. Just to do it is to smear my name with helpful hints in youre campaign. Do they make shit in my life? Or do they care for m